This should prove interesting. I think that those who know me think it will be interesting in any case.

This blog doesn't have anything at all to do with fishes. But, I thought that it was a better starting point than to say, "In my mind" or "In the Mind of Art", or "Let's See What Art is Thinking Today!" and I think that blogging has more to do with someone expressing themselves rather than expressing something that is interesting to others.

So, if you got here thinking that I am going to be talking about fish and you have your heart set on that, you may want to block this blog so that you won't mistakenly come here in the future. But, before you do - keep in mind that since I don't really have a target audience in mind and I don't have a subject matter I want to blog about, I may, in some future time, blog on fish and I may even blog on what I think is in the mind of a fish.

Category: | 3 Comments

3 comments to “In the beginning”

  1. So that's whats rolling around in that head of yours.

  1. I anticipate a new and rare experience ... hearing about what is in the mind of one of my favorite fishes!

  1. blub blub blub

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.