As this isn't really a topic of interest, I think I am going to be finding other things of more interest to me, so there will be more put into these entries that have less to do with the subject matter of choice. They say that less is more and more is less. Now I know what they mean.

The thought comes immediately to mind that I first thought of calling this blog, "In the Mind of a Fish" because that is what one of my daughters suggested for the name. At least I got the idea from her, so as far as I can tell, she actually gave me the name to use. It seems like it could have been Helen's suggestion, but it seems like Summer would be more likely to come up with such a fanciful name.

LaFonda and I were together with all of our daughters and their families at a resort on the Oregon coast for our Christmas get together. I believe we all enjoyed our time together and it provided a lot more of the living conversations that can be had instead of the rushed, thought out type that you usually have to come with during short visits. Those are difficult for me, so I enjoy the longer visits for better strung out conversations.

While we were on one of our outings one day, we went to the aquarium out there and looked at all the fish and water life that they had captured in their displays. We were able to enjoy seeing and hearing our grandchildren as they got to see animals that they had only read of, or saw on TV at best. At one of the walls where there were lots of different animals and a voice was talking out of the speaker at us so that we could know what it was we were looking at, the speaker said something quite funny.

I don't really remember what it was that the speaker said, but, as I said, it was quit funny.

Category: | 0 Comments

0 comments to “Some more ramblings and Faith”

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.